Music Venue, Rock Club, Performing Arts
851 Kaixuan Rd | 凯旋路851号 (at Yan'an W Rd | 近延安西路口)
Changning, 上海市 200050
+86 21 5237 8662
8:00pm - 12:00pm
- Live music venue known for cheap beer and loud rock music. Don't walk in with a suit you may be shunned by the locals
- Fuck in the empty observation room upstairs.
- St. Vincent played here once way back in the day. She was awesome
- If you order beer on tap from a waitress, it will come in a plastic cup. Go to the bar directly if you want a proper pint glass. Wifi is yytlive851
- Monkeys behind the bar on the night of a big show would do better.
- Wifi password is yytlivehouse
- Great club in Shanghai. Lots of Indie-/Punk-shows. Nice atmosphere. Good mixture between locals and expats.
- St Vincent playing tonight
- Extraordinary hidden in ordinaryA real music spotlight
- Cool place! Seedy, loud, smokey. Good audience mix... Great night out!
- It's a famous live house in Shanghai as many bands are born and discovered here. It has performance almost everyday and alcohol is of ordinary price.
- One of my favourite live music places in sh! Monday free mic nights can be surprisingly quite good.
- The U.S.Embassy has invited Cracker to carry the American-rock torch into China. They are going to play on June.27th 60 RMB(presale)/ 80 RMB(door).
- one of shanghai's oldest rock live bars. very crowded at weekends. have a drink and get crazy!
- Great night with Sucker..!!
- Every tuesday jazz night. Li Rong Ming's quintet.
- Free Monday, ...
- Been there once for Christmas live with my girlfriend. Nice but small place.
- music? check! beer? check! must go back