52 Willoughby St (btw Jay St & Lawrence St)
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Order from the "S" menu...get free can soda.
- Burritos sans the guacamole.
- It's cheap, it's fast, it's far too salty. But it's precisely what I want when I think of Fresh Tortillas. Tex-mex chili nachos are my go-to.
- Don't eat yellow snow.
- 4 bucks for 2 very good tacos. 1 black bean and one chorizo, both good, black bean was great.
- It was ok.
- Ask for the SOLID SPECIAL (Chicken and Shrimp Quesadilla)
- This is good
- They don't take credit cards.
- The nachos have chips.
- Their fresh tortillas are crazy amazing. Try them!
- "The fresh tortillas as taco tex-Mexican food", how can you go wrong? Cheap and clean.
- 2 chicken fajitas is all you need to full your belly!
- CHICKEN TOSTADA SALAD BEST!!!
- The buffalo wings are surprisingly delicious!
- The chicken quesadilla is decent
- They dont give much condiments. I got the chicken shrimp combination & not many shrimp (3 hard & dry) & i didnt want the tortillas wraps. I didnt recieve any eating utensils.