129 Church Ave (E 2nd St)
Brooklyn, NY 11218
- Better then taco bell
- Best Chinese-Mexican in the neighborhood
- Dont go! I wouldn't wish this upon you!
- I usually take my food to go. I love their steak and chicken nachos
- Every time I've been here it has served its purpose. Cheap, tasty food on the go!
- They don't sell tacos that you'd find at a normal Mexican restaurant. ie: suadero, lengua or chorizo tacos. They sell freaking bean tacos..wtf? Where's the meat!? FYI, it's mainly a Chinese restaurant
- Asian tex-mex with Asian flavors, in a bleh way
- Admire the Bruce Lee wall hanging, the moving Welcome Cat, and the bizarrely complicated digital clock/calendar/"natural lamp picture" while eating a pretty decent quesadilla sincronizada.
- You don't need to order a whole side of sour cream- they give you a few teensy ones.