1661 El Camino Real
Millbrae, CA 94030
- Beef pancake good, fish fillet with pickled cabbage excellent, yangzhou fried rice ok
- The dan dan noodles are
- Easy to order with their thick book of photography based menu
- Dessert must have this authentic glutinous sesame rice balls in sweet fermented rice soup!
- House special boiled fish $18 is busting with flavors; HuangFeiHong Spicy Chilli Lamb $16 is a stir fry with celery that comes with little buns; shredded potatoes is a bit disappointing served hot
- Beef pancake and soy sauce fried eggplant
- Seafood tofu soup good, Dan Dan noodles not good which was a surprise because it's Michellen rated. Dumplings good
- Chow mien really good here
- I was excited to try the food after hearing it was recognised by The Michelin Group, but I was disappointed with the quality and taste of their dumplings and entrees. Vegetables were the best part.