48 Bowery (btwn Canal & Bayard St)
New York, NY 10013
- Noodles, always a good choice
- minced pork with salted eggs casserole
- Horrible service
- Rice casseroles, rib tips with black bean sauce
- Noodles are Forever
- mixed seafood congee...slurp
- Snails, crispy pork, bacon fried rice, singapore Mai fun..
- I always get the pot rice. It takes a while to do because they put rice and your pick of topping into a personal pot for you and cook it right then. It's well worth the wait !
- Cash Only :(
- Obviously get the Claypoy rice. 3 mushroom and Chinese sausage with preserved ducks are quite good.
- Noodles are mostly yummy.
- Chicken and mushroom rice casserole. Omg.
- There is a shortage of Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
- Don't bother ordering the Sauted Duck Wing with the Yummy Secret Recipe and the Bubble Tea, because they are out of them
- The fried rice is amazing!
- Great variety of Hong Kong style flavors!
- Incredible crispy pork!