Yuma's Main Squeeze
- Come on Tuesdays for 5 for $5.
- The green apple wine is the best.
- If you like your wine kept cold, ask for the the frozen grapes.
- Very reasonably priced for a wine bar. If you want cold wine ask for some frozen grapes. Desserts are wonderful!
- If you like a sweet wine.... Try the Blueberry... Yummm
- One word: Malbec!
- Orange sangria is the best, can't go wrong with it!
- The peach wine is really good and they have great specials on Fridays.
- Great place with extensive wines
- Try the veggie panini with the strawberry spinach salad.
- Strawberry Spinach salad is the best side to get with a Panini sandwich
- If your new to wine, this is a good place to try differnt ones without spending too much.
- The staff is very polite and they are a great help to any new wine drinker!
- Fan of Jazz, wine and yummy meats and cheeses? Yuma Jazz Company Trio will be heating things up at Yuma's Main Squeeze January through March. Check 'em out.
- Yumas Main Squeeze has closed and we are re opening the winery. https://www.facebook.com/fortunawinery/