Yuki Japanese Restaurant
- Get some Sushi!
- SHRIMP TEMPURA ROLL. Do it :)
- The Hibachi Fried Rice with beef & shrimp is excellent! So is the Sushi. Excellent service.
- Tip your sushi chefs!
- Great as always. The Sushi chefs always take care of us when we come in! Great guys
- Try the Mexican Roll
- Really great, fresh food. Def the best in the McDonough area by far. Cold apple sake is awesome!!!
- Chicken and shrimp or pictured steak hibachi
- I had the hibachi chicken and shrimp with salad soup and fried rice. Very good overall would like more rice and mushrooms in veggies. I recommend if your in the area. Our chef was nice.
- Had a caterpillar roll to start. Pretty good. The hibachi chef was pretty darn funny. Lots of "edgy" humor. Typical hibachi experience but the chef made it memorable. Think his name was Jonny.
- Hibachi is great here!!
- Super Crunch Roll is my absolute favorite!
- The place was clean, service was good and my food was good. My friend had sushi and he said his first order was good but the second one was better. I rate this place as slightly above average.
- hibachi is fantastic
- Shrimp tempura is the absolute best
- The shrimp & scallops hibachi and shrimp tempura was great!
- NO-GO. Bad service. The chef put my food in someone else's plate,then picked it right up & put it in mine. While the other person was eating already. Owner argues for 30 min before taking charge off.
- Teriyaki steak and shrimp. Awesome!
- Try the spider roll! It's so good! Or the Yuki roll if you like salmon! (:
- Always delicious! Steak & shrimp our favorite. With California Roll or Shrimp Crunch Roll!