Yuan Palace Mongolian Barbeque
- Have a suffering bastard. They're delicious!
- BBQ is the way to go. If you go away hungry its your fault. Pro's the rice cakes options like lamb & turkey Cons they've mixed pieces from others when in a hurry.
- Been coming here for 15 years. The food is simple and addictive! Great hot & sour soup and a filling BBQ lunch for $8.85.
- Been coming here for lunch for 20+ years. I try to get in for lunch once a week. My favorite restaurant. I have had NO bad experiences ever. Im addicted to the Mongolian BBQ!
- Not near as good as it used to be. Service is good but food quality is really lacking.
- Awesome place it's a good place to eat reasonable price
- Great service. Great food!
- Love the ginger sauce and chili sauce on my BBQ! Packed early on Friday nights, calm weeknights. Scallion pancakes huge & very crispy!
- Great BBQ and Chinese food
- The authentic Chinese food is great, too.
- Waitresses are nice, untill you try to take food home with you. Then they get mean and demand you tip them well and charge you 15% gratuity.
- Great all you can Mongolian BBQ
- Great food but watch out for the mean waitresses :-)
- Massive portions!
- Dont come here unless you have a huge appetite or want days of leftovers, portions are ginormous. Different since because of COVID you cant serve your own veggies or protein or see them cooking.
- New ownership seems to be indifferent. New menu not as good as before.