Yoyogi Park (代々木公園)
- En sevdigim parkidir
- On a Sunday, swing through and see the Dancing Elvises (Elvi?) and wander down towards the Harajuku entrance from some Harajuku girls. Good Okonomiyaki from street vendors, too!
- Squeeze the leaf of each one of the herbs in the herb garden. Each time smell the mixture of scents. It's surprising how much the smell changes each time.
- Perfect place for street photographers. My favorite place to go, as well as the streets of Harajuku. Also the short walk to Shibuya station.
- The best place for a picnic when the weather's nice, we love sitting by the lake and chilling. Not too many people on weekdays. See dancing Japanese "Elvises" at the entrance on every Sunday!
- A short walk from Shibuya & Harajuku, it's the BEST place to unwind & forget the stresses of city life. My favorite place to escape on summer weekends. Completely mixed crowd. Doesn't feel like Japan.
- Visit Meiji Shrine
- Sit by the lake and wait for people to come by.
- If you're staying nearby, this is a great spot to walk off your Golden Gai hangover (or to just escape the madness of Shinjuku or Shibuya)
- Open container laws? THERE ARE NONE! Grab yourself a beer from one of the vendors and sit down for some quality people watching.
- Rent a bike or tandem for 200 yen and take the 1.8km course around the park. Even better in cherry blossom season.
- hello all people
- Beautiful park - a great way to start your day.
- Such an amazing an quiet place to chill out during the night
- Say hello!!
- very nice park to walk around in. Lots of dogs and very nice people.
- So relaxed.
- Most beautiful park in the world. Head over to 365 bakery for some baked goods and go for a picnic here