The Yost Theater
Concert Hall, Music Venue, Performing Arts
307 N Spurgeon St (at 3rd St)
Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Floor is sticky as fuck.. Make sure to wear your shittiest clothes and shoes because at least 2 ppl will spill their drinks on you
- They have done an amazing job renovating this theater. This venue is killer! Check out this video http://youtu.be/UrgxUg61Qhw
- dope venue.
- Middle table. Best table in the house! Porter Robinson & Zedd!
- GA and Guestlist lines were very disorganized. The venue inside was had a nice retro gothic feel. Plenty of dancing room and Sound and lights were excellent! Aerial Dancers were AMAZING!
- Be nice to the door staff & don't forget to tip your bartenders.
- It really is a great venue, all ages with a bar, good acoustics... Nice "dance floor, good stage, fine establishment
- Thursday's mouse timeless for free or discount 714 306 4002
- Like Asians? Come here. Plenty of cute Asian women :D
- Lunch a Libre... Don Ramon es culeeeeeeeero!
- Guest List, Bottle Service, and Hard Copy Tickets for all events! Text me 714.878.5254 Specials and discounts!
- As usual avoid lines by buying tickets ahead of time on @wantickets.com also, cheap parking structure behind venue
- Mention Motive Events on Thursdays before 10:30 For Free Admission
- Voted Best Bar/Club Night in OC Weekly's Best Of 2011 Issue! Notable guests have included Dim Mak and Thrice. Click the link to download the Best Of app and view more winners!
- This place is wack when it comes to music, if only there were diff genre other than techno then I believe it would have more potential
- Great Venue!
- Not dry anymore!
- Havoc Thursdays are where it's at! three floors of rachet enthusiasm. It's all about the music, people.
- Pretty rad place but be careful what events you attend and the public you might face.
- Greet venue but watch out for security!