Yoshi Sushi Japanese Restaurant
6755 Mira Mesa Blvd (at Viper Way)
San Diego, CA 92121
- The rainbow roll is awesome
- Don't forget to tip your sushi chefs at the end of your meal!
- Awesome all you can eat sushi at $20 a head at lunchtime. Get your vendors to take to lunch there!
- Always had a good experience every time I've eaten here.
- I've been here a few times and each time the service got worse. Once they messed up on my to-go order, I knew never to come back. The sushi chefs have been nice, but the food is just average.
- The service here sucks ass. Been sitting here for ten min no one has come up to help me. This happens every time.
- No more ayce!:[
- They have an awesome weekend happy hour. Lots of food and drink for a really decent prices.
- All you can eat is a thing of the past. Happy hour menu is worth checking cc @melbaroudi
- New Tip: Don't EVER eat here. Horrible service. Inept waitstaff. More flavor on the bottom of my shoe.
- They no longer have the all you can eat sushi... But they expanded their happy hour specials
- All you can eat is a great here!
- 30% off AYCE on Saturday from noon to 9 pm, comes to $20 a person. It's a great deal!
- Try the sashimi salad on the all you can eat menu if you're avoiding carbs/rice.
- A handful of rice with paper thin fish slices.... not my idea of good all you can eat .... I would rather pay more for great sushi.
- One of my favorite places to go to. Im sad that they are no longer around.