Yosemite National Park, CA
- Rocks on the trail can be pretty slick from mist blown over from the falls, but not appear so.
- So much incline makes you think you've gone further than you have. Columbia rock (overlook with a fence) is your 1/4 marker.
- The earlier you get prepared the best is the experience. Get water, food, go hiking and never ever feed the animals. Take pictures, enjoy nature. Take a deep breath of fresh air and look around you :)
- Did the upper Yosemite hike and it was definitely challenging but fun at the same time. Amazing views the whole time. It took my husband and I 2 1/2hours to reach the top. Dress in layers
- Yosemite Falls is the tallest and the prettiest Falls I've seen.
- Muhakkak gelin kaln ve bu milli park en az iki gn gezin.
- Make sure to bring lots of water and some food . The hike is rough. Supposed to be the toughest trail
- Pretty steep so trekking poles can save the knees on the way down.
- Don't underestimate the water you need if you're going all the way to Upper. No water on the trail, but there are streams if you have a filter or if you're trusting to drink directly from it.
- If you start this hike early afternoon, you'll reach Columbia rock around 3. You can go a bit further for an even better view or go full 7 miles. On the way down, stop at CR again for a setting sun!
- Remember, anything that goes up must come down & the trail gets pretty slick so if you struggle bring poles.
- The hike up gets pretty hard in hot weather, so it's best to do it early in the morning or late-ish afternoon. Don't miss out on the pool at the top of the falls!
- Wonderful place