York Street Cafe
$ $ $
- Building seems to be for sale, enjoy this venue while you can.
- The environs @ York Street get an A+ tonight. The food was near inedible. The pork tenderloin entree was so over seasoned it was horrible. The free range chicken also died a useless death. Bummer!
- Always great food here!
- Best date night place. Dinner menu is pricey if on a budget but lunch is extremely reasonable, $8ish. Ckn Mole sandwich is excellent! I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do!
- Best Hamburger I have EVER eaten!
- The Mediterranean Board is one of my favorites dishes to share if you have a big party.
- The chicken Marsala is amazing!
- Google menu is very outdated. Use their website for current menus. www.yorkstonline.com
- Amazing food and service!
- Desserts, hummus
- Love the funky decor and gorgeous building, but crackly lite rock commercial radio (Warm 98) is killing the vibe.
- The Chicken Mole sandwich is amazing! Tender, juicy and topped of with homemade mole sauce!
- A little pricey, but worth it! Mediterranean pasta and the hazelnut torte are a must. The dirty hummus was horrible though. Avoid at all costs.
- Everything here is house made and fantastic! The Chicken Mole sandwich is amazing! Tender - fresh not frozen, chicken breast and house made mole sauce with a nice little green salad on the side.
- Sit in the beautiful courtyard. Also order the Amish chicken. It takes 20 minutes, worth every second!
- Salads are great. Filet had an unexpected nutmeggy flavor I wasn't too into but could be ok if that's your thing
- The butter rum cake is amazing!
- The butter rum cake makes you wanna slap Yo momma
- The salads are awesome. Try the gorgonzola dressing! Stay away from the smoked salmon.