18 Saint Marks Pl (btwn 2nd & 3rd Ave)
New York, NY 10003
- make sure brownie bits are not stale.
- Green Tea flavor is delish with mini mocchi balls.
- Cake batter & Mochi FTW!
- Get Red Velvet and Cake Batter mixed and you'll be froyo heaven. You pay by the weight aka unlimited toppings. Will you be bold enough to add a little bit of each on? Do it.
- so many delicious flavors to choose from! this is the only place i've seen with red velvet, and they do many others really well also. not to mention it's super cheap at 39 cents an ounce :)
- Cheesecake flavor is more tart than Original
- Better than the more expensive competition.
- "No sampling" signs posted above each machine. Oh, please. Just ask for a spoon.
- Postachio froyo with crushed pieces chocolate & peanutbutter and walnuts and crushed nuts, I promise you won't be disappointed ! :)
- I loved this place. Me and my friend went here and they had alot of flavors and alot of toppings =] i highly reccomend this place if u like FROYO =]