- Try the Toblerone sauce, it's the best!
- Best frozen yogurt in the city.
- Great Frozen Yogurt. Yogorino offers just one -flavortart, plain, Greek-stylebut its the smoothest yogurt out there, and the richest. Plus: Mmmthat pistachio topping.
- Pretend the pictures on the wall are from that ice cream cone's vacation photo albums. "Here I am at a banana farm! And this me during my visit to a coffee plantation!"
- Go to Yogorino and pick up a frequent visitor's card for a free Cremoso after your 10th purchase.
- Trick yourself into thinking you're eating a healthy treat, then cover your yogurt in chocolate sauce and rice cereal.
- AMAZING YOGURT. And the pistachio sauce is ungodly good. Try it!
- The famous yogurt here. Long line always
- The strawberry sauce is a perfect idea for anyone with a sweeeeeeet tooth!
- My "healthy cheat"! The vanilla/mocha is yummy!
- Get the chocolate cuz it hardens. The best is little crumbs of hazelnut in the chocolate syrup.
- Try the Frozen Yogurt - Decent
- Try the Frozen Yogurt - Love
- Mini with kiwi - for a refreshing tasty treat that won't break the bank!
- Get the dark chocolate sauce + either coconut or fresh fruit...or maybe all three at once...
- Great yogurt
- Their yogurt is outstanding. You don't have to worry about choosing a flavor, they only have the one. My favorite toppings to add are strawberries, shaved dark chocolate and dark chocolate syrup.
- Frozen Yogurt
- My favorite dessert.
- Fat free BAYBAY!