Yechon Korean & Japanese Restaurant
Asian, Korean, Japanese
- 24/7 Korean restaurant? Are you serious? Yes, it's that serious
- 24 open hour!!!
- Get the BBQ combo (#3) for two.
- Opens 24/7 and holidays!!!
- If you don't get the Galbi and Bulgogi here, you're insane!
- Yummy Korean food with plenty of Korean customers.
- Their veggie tempura has pumpkin! You don't find that a lot of places. So good!
- There are buttons on the table the sound a buzzer and lights up a number on a board. Not sure why, though, nothing happened when we pressed ours.
- Bulgogi and pork belly are TO DIE FOR. Everything else is amazing.
- Japchae is where it's at!
- Bets late night fare in the DC market.
- spotted David Choi next to us
- When everything else is closed you know Yechon won't be. One of the few 24hr Korean joints that serves up exceptional Korean food any time of the day!
- Open 24 Hours!
- The yechon special Is delicious
- Ask for the lettuce plate for a starter. It's not on the menu but they usually serve it free with 4+ people in your party so if you are solo or with 1 other person they don't bring it out so ask for i
- Open 24/7...
- Pretty typical Korean restaurant
- I go here for one thing: their dolsot bibimbap.
- Inanilmaz bir tecrbe ve cok gzel sunumla lezzetli Kore mutfa aryorsanz ziyaret edin ama en az 30 dk sra beklemeyi gze almalsnz