The Yearling Restaurant
- Great atmosphere. Soft shell sandwich and frogs legs were good. Chowder tasted like Progresso or Chunky. Burger was cooked great, but the flavor was not there. Would go back for the other offerings.
- Charming beyond belief. Have the fish fry or the quail.
- Good find but be prepared to hear "we are out of that" often!
- Try their appetizer sampler with frog legs, gator, fried green tomatoes, & mushrooms for an authentic Florida Cracker treat.
- If you don't try the sour orange pie, you will not die happy!
- Right around the corner from my house
- Awesome everything! with the legendary blues artist Willie Green to boot! Authentic old Florida experience