Ye Olde Tap Room
- If you don't know what to get the bartenders have excellent suggestions.
- If u see matt van, smaller bigger guy with a flannel on, get his autograph he plays in Uncle Kracker!
- One of Detroit's oldest, active pubs; ran during prohibition and continues to play up to her storied past.
- tell Matt Van to suck an egg when u see him here
- this place is gorgeous
- Flannel my ass.
- The mayor is a bit of a nervous norvus. Get him a vodka sambob, stat.
- The mayors nickname is nervous norvus.
- The mayor likes bacon and peepee.
- Great beer selection but avoid the draught beers. Dirty lines leave a bad taste in the beer. Go with a delightful Trappist ale instead.
- Amazing beer selection. Get a fruli strawberry blonde, you won't regret it.
- Low-key and old spot with a ton of beers. Spirits also available. Free peanuts and outside patio.
- Great beer selection! Knowledgeable Bartenders.
- Great bar! Has cheese and crackers that are phenomenal and services is always great :)
- The beer works great! Staff is the best! !!
- Fantastic beer spot!
- All encompassing beer list and fully stocked liquor menu. Order a brew and cheese board with meat, grab a basket of peanuts, play some darts and listen to good music with a group of friends.
- Ricky Queen recommends the sausage
- The mayor loves wearing sandals. If you catch him without them slap him.