Ye Olde Pepper Co
122 Derby St (Hardy St)
Salem, MA 01970
- Chocolates, Truffles, Turtles, Fudge, First Candy Commercially made in America
- You could get a cavity just walking in this place! More candy than you could ever want!
- try the chocolate covered crackers. yum!!!
- Amazing candies, but can have long lines!
- Amazing candy the store is right across from the house of the seven gables museum. Great place to stop. Gets crazy crowded. Try the pistachio chocolate it's out of this world
- They were so friendly and helpful and the candy is amaze!
- Old fashioned candy store with homemade chocolate
- Don't forget to try the Gibraltar it's like a giant after dinner mint!
- Cool candy shop with the first candies ever produced!
- They have several sugar-free candies! Yay!
- The cordial cherries are fantastic!! Try one and succumb to the awesomeness!
- I didn't buy anything just went to check it out but boy the employees there sounded super rude to the customers. Even if I wanted something, if they treated me like that I would walk out empty handed.
- Not only is it the oldest candy store in the country, it also serves some of the best!
- Oldest Candy Shop in America!
- <3 the haystacks and orange peels but if you've never had Gibralters you MUST try them at least once. I recommend lemon!
- Everything here is wonderful!
- Best fudge in Salem!
- The molasses blackjacks are delicious!!! If you love molasses based candy, you'll absolutely love these suckers