Ye Old Smokehouse
B & B, Steakhouse
- Room look so gloomy.. without tv .. dinner still awesome. Nothinh can beat their carbonara and beef steak !
- Try out their scone. Nothing beats hot tea with honey & lemon. Simply delicious.
- I had the grilled dory and it was awesome.
- A very nice place to enjoy your afternoon tea with sandwiches.....recommendable
- Stop by for awesome scones and tea.
- Scones are always delissshh! Warm service and great place to stay for relaxation. This is my second time here. And still, same absolutely great tea-time.
- Best place to chill but , price is expensive
- Cooling & comfortable....
- If you want to stay here - book second floor only, ground floor is mouldy.Breakfast is somewhat limited.But, it's cozy :)
- Scones, brownies, earl grey tea....
- Don't ever think of booking downstairs' rooms: they are all covered in mould. Upstairs is quite comfortable, though.
- Did not manage to have dinner here... Table for more than four people are reserved for hotel guests?!!
- Famous for its tea. Apparently scones here are quite good. As for me the scones are nice but not superbly nice nothing special. But the decor is fantastic
- Avoid this British wannabe outlet at all cost.
- The chocolate brownie is a definite must try.
- If you're ever going to eat Beef Wellington this is the place to do it!
- Try the rib eye, steak pie & hot roast. It's utterly delicious!
- Food service during lunch was really slow. Food is mediocre. Please spend your money elsewhere. Food near the clock tower would probably taste better.