Jct. 16 & 25
West Ossipee, NH 03890
- My boyfriend and I love this place, we always stop by on our way up to Adventure Suites in North Conway. The brisket sandwich and sweet potato fries are our favorite. Highly recommended!
- If you like good food and travel, then it's time to be friends hot stuff. This little guy gets around but I'm always thinking of you.
- Great Gluten Free Menu - love the Carrot Cake!!!
- Hog Trough pizza was excellent!
- Love the pork here!
- Ribs are your best bet. Pulled pork isn't...it's sliced, as is the brisket. Neither are tender and there is no real bark or flavor.
- Ribs are full cut, not St. Louis, so they have more meat than most. Outside seating is often interrupted by obnoxious bikers with loud exhausts.
- The sample for 1 had a little bit of everything and was delicious.
- Baby back ribs-but they are very expensive
- The pizza is amazing
- Smoked baby back ribs are to die for!
- Great new bar .. Food was so much better
- a friend of mine described it accurately when he said it was "good'
- Aw yeah, delicious cornbread.
- IT WAS THE BEST BBQ!!!! YUMMM!!!!
- The small rib dinner was a huge meal! The ribs were so tender they just fell off the bone. Great portions, service, and the patio is a great area to sit with kids.
- Ketchupy zing tang sauce Thinly sliced pork with authentic smoke flavor and crispy Texas toast. Great slaw and beans, too. A northern surprise.
- Best baked beans and baby back ribs!
- Brisket & Pork combo FTW