Yanagi Sushi & Grill
5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Amazing sushi and a great staff that remembers people and makes you feel very welcome
- Love this place!!!!!
- Mon & Tues 20% off your Grill order excludes sushi, 15% of sake & beer.
- Some of the best tasting sushi around. Just not very tight rolls.
- They seem to have lots of problems getting orders straight with large parties.
- Eat here it's awesome and don't just eat sushi go to the tepanyaki. That's when they cook in front of you it's better and you can order sushi too.
- The Three times a Lady roll is a must!!!
- Windjammer is a must!!!
- Great food. Fantastic service.
- One of the best sushi restaurants I've been to. Expensive but worth it to come.
- Sashimi Salad is the bomb. Loved it. Will definitely go back.
- They close at 2:30 pm and reopens at 5pm.
- Hungry roll & Japanese civeche
- Special combo and sashimi special are great deals!
- Stay away from Philadelphia roll, too much cream cheese. I was expecting just a hint. Spicy tuna is great and sushi combo is great value!
- Two gorgeous vegetarian rolls!
- Smells like bleach, a true sushi lover will be appalled at the california roll crutch this place has, and to much lump crab meat in everything, and to many fried rolls! And super slow service!!!
- The baked dynamite roll is good and the staff is really nice.
- Don't worry, once you are seated, you'll be happy to have chosen this restaurant. Great house rolls ! Enjoyed.
- The filet mignon teppanyaki was delicious!