Yamashiro Farmers Market
1999 N Sycamore Ave (at Fitch Dr.)
Los Angeles, CA 90068
- Go to the candy apples there the most awesomest !
- Grab a bottle of wine and some Chef Brock's kebabs then head to the Pagoda Bar.
- Check it out on Thursday evenings - amazing views of LA!
- Because Yamashiro owns the land, This is the only farmers Market where you can drink. So bring a nice Pinot Gris to have with Black Cod tacos while watching sunset over Hollywood. A perfect Thursday.
- Get the tacos, which are amazing... Duck Confit, Spare Rib or BBQ Cod... all phenomenal.
- Great place to take out-of-towners. Grab a table, enjoy a variety of great food and drinks and listen to music while enjoying the scenery. Best view in town and great people watching
- Views of the city, live music, wine, and a variety of farm stands and food carts make this summer only thursday farmer's market a can't miss LA outing. Free valet parking and a shuttle make this easy.
- No dogs? Fuck you.
- Don't forget Coolhaus amazing ice cream sandwiches and Scotty B's hot sauce stand...
- Valet two bucks
- They are not doing farmers market this year (2015)
- A Summer only, nighttime market
- KOMIDA miso black cod tacos with wasabi guac! Oh how I missed you
- Can I get a little wine with my view?
- Headed to the Farmers Market? Park at Mosaic Hollywood (La Brea & Hollywood Blvd) with complimentary valet and a shuttle up the hill. Easy, unlike me.
- Order a beer and add the shot of ginger. Incredibly refreshing.
- It's happening again! This year it's sliders instead of tacos, but the food is still incredible and the food trucks just get better and better.
- Eat the lasagna cupcakes and drink jap whiskey!!!
- They have the best tacos here!!!!!!!!
- don't miss their gourmet tacos (duck, cod, & short rib) and the bulgarini gelato. jolly rancher-like licorice at the snack stand is also yums.