Yama Asian Fusion
Sushi, Asian, Sake Bar
720 Governor Morrison St (Sharon Rd.)
Charlotte, NC 28211
- it be loud as hell in this back room popped a molly got me sweatin WOOH
- Order the magic roll, it's amazing!
- My favorite sushi...even better than Cowfish (and not as expensive)!
- My new favorite sushi stop - u must try Filet Lover's Roll and Crispy Bagel Roll.
- Lover's Roll
- The h&m, spicy salmon, and Morrison rolls were delicious. So was the tempura appetizer.
- Fantastic sashimi.
- We got the love boat for two and it was killer fresh and yummy !!!
- The off-the-menu "Big Mike" roll is a must!!!
- Gabe is amazing! The food is also great!
- The Hibachi Chicken was delicious.
- Love their lunch bento boxes! You get a ton of food for $13.
- Waitress was wonderful, polite, friendly, great to the kids. Food was delicious. We'll definitely be back!
- Awesome salmon!!!
- Best sushi in Charlotte by far'nn
- Don't come on a weekend night if you're hoping for a quiet dinner. For some reason, they have very poor sound absorption so it sounds really noisy!
- Just love Yama. Best gyoza in town and the salmon nigiri is ridiculous.
- They ended the free wine store corking, service is total crap, manager is a jackass. Go to Cyros or Cowfish!
- you know you're at an extremely nice restaurant when the waiter greets your table with a hearty "hey kids!"