Xujiahui Park (徐家汇公园)
Xuhui, 上海市 200030
+86 21 6437 4553
- Don't try to play American football here. We had a crowd of 40 Chinese watching us and then told to stop by the cops
- BONJOUR MON AMI DAY OFF TODAY HAVE A GOOD REST, I4VE BEEN HERE I LIKE THIS PARK
- Very nice place
- Has a nice playground for kids!
- The 1st 4Square day!
- Lots of locals
- This place is gorgeous. Around sunset people are dancing in the park, but year around it is always green. Even in winter.
- A nice place to decompress from the hectic Xujiahui!
- Not allowed in the grass, and it kind of smells like sewage.
- Children's playground is small but serviceable. Three or four small slides and climbing areas, no swings or see-saws.
- Great park for kids.
- Glad they keep the big chimney from the former Great China rubber factory at the corner, which makes this park even greater! Favourite park in Shanghai for sure
- Love the black swans!
- A weird park where you can't sleep on a bench or step on the grass... Chinese oddity at its best.
- Scan & Download from App Store
- Amazing park..you xan see people dancing in groups late evening. There's a wooden bridge.. do not forget to take a walk on it