Xscream - Stratosphere
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S (btw Baltimore Ave and Philadelphia Ave)
Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Ratificando, voc DEVE sentar na primeira fila!
- If you want really to enjoy it, sit in the first seat
- Not the longest ride atop the Stratosphere... try this before moving up to Insanity and SkyJump
- SO FREAKIN SCREAM!! This Ride Will Send You Over The Edge!! =D
- Sit in the front, take in the amazing view!!
- This ride gives living on the edge a whole new meaning. You might remember what it feels like to ride a teeter totter, but add a roller coaster ride and a height of 900 above the ground into the mix
- Visit Air Bar on the 108th floor, the highest bar in Las Vegas and the perfect locale to enjoy a drink while checking out spectacular views of the Strip.
- Try the front seat
- Lady in the photo shop told me she loved her job because of my picture. You will definitely have a funny reaction haha!
- Very short ride. Not sure if it's worth the price but it definitely tests your courage hanging over the 108th floor like that!
- haha i love working here
- Sat in the front row, definitely one of the scariest (and funnest!) rides I've been on in a while.
- Its like accelerating & breaking in Chicago rush hour traffic while peering over the Sears Tower. That said: my heart was racing, I screamed-worth doing! Get the front seats, the wind was intense!
- Si estars todo el da preferible pagar el de acceso ilimitado a los 3 juegos.
- Stratosphere de en iyisi buydu kesin deneyin
- Assustador, isso porque nem me arrisquei.
- Try your best to be in the first row, awesome experience.
- Oh you'll scream alright
- I like that they're having all those rides up there... This one only serves as a thrill when you are sitting all the way in the front though... :)
- Awesome! Great overview of Las Vegas, plus the adrenaline. Try the front seats. The unlimited package for the 3 rides is a good idea. You can use it until 2am and go on the rides as much as u want.