Xi'an Famous Foods
- Xi'an's excellent hand-pulled noodles topped with cumin-spiced lamb is one of the best ways to spend $5 in New York.
- Village Voice is excited to have Xi'an Famous Foods at the 2012 Choice Eats food fest! Full list of restaurants here: http://ow.ly/8QjDQ
- savory cumin lamb noodles, do it.
- cumin lamb, so good
- It's on the N side of the building called 88 E Broadway, fronting Forsyth. Get a D1. If they're busy you'll be waiting a while, but totally worth it. Amuse yourself looking at the pics of Bourdain.
- On our very first visit, the best Chinese food I have ever had. And cheap!
- Get the cumin lamb with hand pulled noodles and their special a1.
- Try Spicy Hot Oil Seared Hand-Ripped Noodles. "A hefty plate of hand-torn carbs stir-fried in red-hot chili oil, scallions, cumin and spices until every inch is coated in a thin film of liquid heat."
- Lamb face salad will kind of blow your mind if you can get all the way through it, eyeballs included.
- Get the D1 and B2 with an AriZona Green Tea. It's the best combo with those mouth-watering noodles
- The best cheap dining option after a day of LES art-hunting. Once you have the savory cumin lamb hand-pulled noodles, spiked with hot chili oil, you will never want to eat anything else ever again.
- Order the hot chili oil noodles. SO GOOD. Perfect for a blustery winter day.
- Liang Pi noodles, tiger salad, dumplings
- For wonderfully fresh, spicy tofu, try the Chang-an Spicy Tofu. It's awash in chili oil, soy sauce, and spices.
- Looks closed :(
- For $2.50 or 3, you can get yourself a pork or lamb "burger." Spicy Cumin Lamb all the way
- Get the spicy cumin lamb noodles or the lamb pancake!
- amazing spicy lamb noodles
- Spicy cumin lamb noodles. So good.
- I'm a pussy when it comes to spice, so I stick with the N4. So damn good.