Music Venue, Event Space, Concert Hall
- One of the best lawns on the tour so far. Great slope so everyone can see...super crowded so the wrong people can't. #AlwaysKeepOneRolled
- Wish we had stayed longer to hop to the cape. Boston is ill...
- Drink a lot.
- Go green and get better parking! Drive to the show with at least three friends and park up close in our carpool lot! Team Live Nation
- You concert goers are weak sauce! Stop complaining about dirty porta potties & a line to leave the concert. Enjoy what you get!
- MOSH HARD!
- If you are out of state and under 25, make sure to bring two or three forms of ID as they will not serve you with only 1 picture ID. BUNK.
- 2 cheeseburgers, 1 hotdog, 3 sodas, $35, eat before you get here
- I hope the people directing this parking lot traffic catches a bad case of crabs and lice! Assholes!!!
- Don't park in free parking. Pay the 40 bucks for parking outside venue. You may wait HOURS to leave
- the alcohol policy. If u are under25 and not from mass or ri u can not drink at all unless u bring ur passport if u are under 30 and not from ma u need 2 forma of id. They dont take dups
- Great tailgating! They allow grills in the parking lot too!
- stop by the @soldiersangels booth at @zacbrownband #lettersforlyrics
- Yes I do work backstage, No I will not get you backstage
- Free sodas all night in hot weather if you sign as designated driver
- There are better music venues but you can get free parking for tailgating.
- Oddball comedy festival!
- Concessions are BADLY understaffed. Security is negligent. Traffic patterns are engineered by people who do not drive. Wait to see a show when it comes to New York or Hartford.
- Getting in is easy, getting out of the parking lot is a nightmare. They need to figure this out.
- Get waisted outside in the Premium Parking lot. You will save tons of $$$