Xcel Energy Center
Hockey, Stadium, Music Venue
175 Kellogg Blvd W (at 7th St. W)
Saint Paul, MN 55102
- Minnesota is hockey heaven. If youre not convinced of this fact, check out the jerseys from every single high school in Minnesota hanging on the concourse walls.
- Fanatic Fact: The Wild entered the NHL as an expansion franchise in the 2000-2001 season, making it the first NHL franchise in Minnesota since the North Stars left for Dallas in 1993.
- If you are looking for healthy food options, there is a concession stand that you may enjoy near Section 109. We hope it is tasty!
- OMFG This is the place to be When The Greats NHL Team Plays HOCKEY!
- Take a few minutes to walk around the arena to view the high school hockey jerseys that are proudly displayed on the suite level. These can also be viewed from the 100 level concourse.
- Fun time at Minnesota's state sport, hockey!
- Don't try to catch the puck! Just duck!
- Wild, up close and personal!
- Visit Nordy's Pond near section 123. You may also see him walking around the concourse.
- Annually recognized as one of the most gorgeous arenas. Xcel Energy Center is great for Wild games and has amazing acoustics for live shows.
- Pssst... durring the state hockey tournament you get a stamp for re-entry at the third gate.... in case you're thirsty...
- Head down to the Club Grill near the main doors on the first level for a nacho helmet. Five different kinds, most with chicken. Delicious!
- Attend a Minnesota Wild Hockey Game
- Yell "Let's play hockey!" from the Fox Sports stage on the Pressbox level.
- Coming to Xcel Energy Center for a concert? Stop by our photo booth and enter our "Tag for Swag" contest. You could be Fan of the Night!
- Watch out for Punchy. He's in Madonnas dressing room. Smelling things. Waiting. Watching.
- Most popular for the NHL Minnesota Wild - Xcel Energy Center also is home to the NLL Minnesota Swarm.
- Check out the Xcel Energy Puck Wall near Section 124. You can still add your name to the wall if you would like! Stop by the Community Relations booth near that section for more information.
- We will fight to the end We will stand and defend Our flag flying high and free We were born the child Of the strong and Wild In the State, the State of Hockey
- Worlds toughest rodeo