Wynwood Art Walk
Art Gallery, Public Art, Event Space
7:00pm - 11:00pm
- Full of galleries and street art. As recommended by Travel Channel host, Anthony Bourdain.
- As the sun sets on South Beach, head inland to Wynwood for some cutting edge art.
- One of the best things to do in Miami. Period.
- Great neighborhood event with galleries, restaurants and shops opened! Every Second Saturday of the month!
- Absolutely some of the best street art & murals in Miami... All in one beautiful spot. Definitely stay awhile and take it all in.
- Amazing murals & street art.
- If you like to discover and re-discover art while socializing and exploring a block party, you should definitely pencil in an appearance at a Wynwood Art Walk.
- MIAMI (Art) Every second Saturday, Art Walk Miami is a must in the Design District. Check out some of the coolest galleries in Miami, some even offer lite bites and complimentary wine
- Check out Peter Tunney's AMAZING gallery!
- Get ready for THE EVENT coming soon!
- The Wynwood Walls are a Miami art treasure - *do not* miss checking it out. (via Scoville)
- Where to go for your Wynwood Art Walk? We have a nice list at http://www.soulofmiami.org. Even works on your mobile device!
- Arte y juventud
- No parece Miami. Vale a visita ! Uma galeria de arte pelas ruas. A dica comer (ou beber) no divertido Butcher Shop!
- The art of Alex Vera!! Wynwood Art walk!!
- Check out some of the local street art here: http://bit.ly/Lx3HYQ
- There's a great art walk every Second Saturday
- So much fun! Bring a flask!
- Do not EVER drive down 24th Street during art walk. I was stuck there foreeeever.
- I love cruising through and browsing the stuff from local merchants set up all over. Food trucks. People watching is the best during an art walk.