Wynn Las Vegas
Resort, Casino, Convention Center
- Check out the 3 acre lake in the center of the property, with the Lake of Dreams shows every hour.
- The buffet at the Wynn Hotel is excellent. When approaching a buffet, never go in the first wave. Be the first on line when they replenish the buffet. Anthony Bourdain, No Reservations
- Love the luxury suites. Relaxing spa. On top all of that food is crazy good at the Wynn Hotel. -Angelo Sosa, Top Chef
- It's where high rollers like Paris Hilton win big ($30,000 on her 31st birthday!). Don't want to gamble? Hit the 18-hole golf course or chill by the waterfall at the in-house Tryst nightclub.
- Here's a hoteling tip: Wake up calls can double as "it's time to call it a night calls."
- One of the best places on earth.
- Big room and delicious food...what else should i expect?
- A larger-than-life pool. Plus, between Daniel Boulud, Alex, Wing Lei and SW Steakhouse, the Wynn's restaurants have more Michelin stars and James Beard awards than we can count.
- Must try Tableau for the best breakfast-highly recommend the Pastrami + eggs and the Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict. We stayed in the three room suite 5503 with a beautiful entertaining area + views!
- Rooms are sooo big! Love them big.
- Wynn Las Vegas was voted the "Best Ultimate Luxury Hotel/Resort" by Logo's 2009 TripOut Gay Travel Awards! Check out other winners and nominees at http://www.tripoutgaytravel.com/awards/.
- Excelente ubicacin, esta enfrente del Fashion mall , servicio de primera clase , gente linda y no hay muchos tumultos vale mucho la pena el buffet
- Join us for 2013 Chevrolet SS racecar unveil on November 29! The first 400 people to register can attend. Visit www.gmprogramhq.com/chevyssdebut for details.
- Probably the best hotel & the best suite in the world.
- The Fountain Terrace is beautiful at night!
- Everything here was exceptional! From the gorgeous pool to the outlandish buffet. You must try the chicken and waffles at the Terrace cafe!
- Your lavish home away from home, the luxurious Fairway Villas feature massage rooms, a wet bar and a his-and-hers private bath with a glass-enclosed rain shower.
- Steve Wynn does not want to see you burp the names of all 50 states, no matter how many times you ask at the front desk.
- Parasol up!
- The WiFi at the Pizza place plus the many LCD screens are excellent. Enjoy!