Cocktail, Speakeasy, Internet Cafe
$ $ $
6685 Hollywood Blvd (at Las Palmas Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- The rich interiors are adorned with plush furniture that youll want to bring home with you. The alleyway entrance off of Hollywood Blvd. adds to the bars mysterious intrigue.
- Be adventurous. That may mean your garnish is made out of a bug or the coca cola in your drink is from Mexico. And if Jordan is bar tending, watch the the magic that unfolds before your eyes.
- Magician Jordan Gold bartends on mondays. Ask him to show you a trick or two!
- Friday night is an underground speakeasy ....amazing music...elite..and ego free...
- If you require seating, get here early. Otherwise, just order another Negroni and smile!
- You've got to see Joshua Lucas do the double shaker shake. He's one of the best bartenders around.
- A small bar where Hemingway used to write. The enntry is in the back lot, very secret, still fairly unknown. - India de Beaufort
- Young Hollywood meets old-school charm at the former location of Musso & Franks Grill, repurposed with a sly wink to the old back room frequented by Raymond Chandler and F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- I love this place! If you are diligent enough to find the entrance, you won't be disappointed. I've never had Kaffir Lime Juice mixed with Gin, but hell yeah.
- LA [Drink] Ask Daniel, the head bartender, for a Blue Flamer (it's not on the menu).
- Where are all the bcs?
- Fun speakeasy on the back side of Supperclub in Hollywood
- You're here if you're writing.
- Quaint little place
- Cool little bar in Hollywood with good cocktails and a nice back patio. You can enter through the parking lot.
- TWR's bartender'll mix you drinks like the "Kaffir Rickey" (lemongrass syrup, carbonated coconut water & gin) & the "Cho Sun One" with Cork whiskey, Korean pear, perilla leaf, lemon, dates, and sesame