Writers Guild Theater
- we come once a year for SFFLA. w/ @annwillmott
- Yes, a professional theater, not full of candy, a sticky floor and bad-for-you popcorn...
- Amazing seats! Great venue!
- At last a theatre in LA where there are no previews and the screenings start exactly on time. No wait list. No insane Q&As. No blocked off seats for VIPs!
- No food or drink? Not even popcorn? Sheesh!
- If you're @ a free screening 4 award season anywhere in town, 4 the love of Crom arrive early! Every1 hates u & ur party of 3 standing in the aisle delaying the start because u refuse 2 b seated apart
- I have never been here before but Its pretty for its quaint location. Very low profile, I see.
- Seats are very comfy
- Best seat in the house is about 8 rows back just left of center.
- This is a perfect theater to see a film. No sticky floors or people on their cells.
- Watch Atlas Cloud! Beautiful film.
- Go see Atlas Cloud! Beautiful film.
- They take movie watching serious here, no talking or cell action here. And be on time because there is no late seating.