- Nope no alcohol on the beach. Been like that for years. Great place to live, love wb, but love it best in the winter when tourists are gone.
- Stop by Laggerheads for a beer, Tower 7 for a taco, and Roberts for a chicken salad sandwich.
- Watch for sharks and crabs...
- Beautiful beach!
- Relaxation central. Stop in Robert's Market for supplies. Watch the sunset from the patio at South Beach Grill.
- Beach bars, pizza, and ladies!
- Love living here...however the tourist become very annoying. Also smoking on beach is allowed but if seen throwing down butts it's a $125 fine or either you have to fill up a cup of butts.
- Nice white sand, cool breezes, no crowds! Ahhh!
- Beautiful beach! Get to the beach early to claim a spot because it fills up fast. You cannot bring alcohol on the beach, maybe they will change it one day. Pick up your trash when you leave!
- Bring sunscreen
- Best Rainbows on Intracoastal Waterway
- If you come late summer you might spot baby sea turtles on their way to the ocean!!
- Yeah love road trips
- Beautiful Sunrise Service on beach:)
- Don't forget change. Parking is expensive and the "Pay by Phone" option is a pain in the butt.
- Often crowded, but there's no better beach in NC.
- Walk down past Shell Island Resort to the bird sanctuary. It's so peaceful without all the people!!
- The reason why you came to southern North Carolina...now go enjoy it but clean up after yourself and don't be an idiot! Best times: anytime on the water, sunrises, sunsets, with friends and family!