Wreck Room Bar
Dive Bar, Southern / Soul, Bar
940 Flushing Ave (at Evergreen Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11206
- funasshit bartenders...but..douchebag patrons.
- Tip your bartender.
- Love this bar forever, but be warned: the bathroom is basically a grisly murder crime scene that the cops haven't cleaned up yet but you have to pee on anyway.
- Watch OUT
- the bartenders here are great - really friendly, down to earth - drink specials - a good time overall
- Worst. Bathroom. Ever.
- If you're hungry stop by the window and get some delicious rice balls!
- Bartenders are so cool and nonjudgmental when you have one too many $5 shot & beer specials.
- Thursday is ladies night, wish more ladies knew that!
- Critics' Pick winner of The Village Voice Best of NYC 2012 Best Rock Bar!
- Don't puke on yourself. It's TACKY.
- Don't go here. Shit music. Shit people
- Six Points Bengali IPA on tap is excellent.
- Buy that indian guy in a dress shirt one drink and he'll spin yarns for hours
- fried pickles are amazing
- The DJ won't play my requests.
- Great dive bar. Gay nights on Thursday.
- Watch Walking Dead Sundays at 10pm!
- What happened to the old menu?? Still great bar
- Yuca Fries and Fried Pickles!