World's Best Corndogs
107 N Main St
Kaysville, UT 84037
- It sounds crazy but get it with honey all over it. The honey soaks into the cornbread batter and tastes delicious. Hands down the best corndog I've ever had.
- You must get honey on it
- Make sure to get it with honey plus the ketchup and mustard. This is how I will do corn dogs for the rest of my life.
- No honey, too sweet. Try something with heat. #sriracha
- Amazing! Looks like a little family doing their thing but it's worth every penny. Foot long, greasy, and delicous! Expect a wait around dinner time.
- The name of this place doesn't exaggerate. They really are super delicious. Don't be afraid of the honey. Honey on corndogs is amazing.