World of Disney
1680 E Buena Vista Dr (Disney Springs Marketplace)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- NEW! Look for the Magic Mirror in the princess room to see your little one as a Disney princess. (Available for a limited time only.)
- Somewhat disappointing that they only focus on "popular" characters. It's the World of Disney, they should have Mulan and Pocahontas.
- There are WAY too many people with strollers in here.
- Check out in Jewelry! Shorter lines!! :)
- Best Disney Store on property!
- Come, just come! The best place on Earth.
- This is the most amazing of all the stores on the Disney property. The actual store itself is an experience. Don't forget to check out the cool t-shirts in the center of the store.
- Whatever you want to buy from Disney, it's in here. It also serves as your one-stop souvenir destination!
- Just about EVERYTHING can be found here!
- WOW I'm in Heaven!
- Place needs more stitch stuff
- Everything is good here. Go during the week if you can. Less people and cheaper room rates. If you go more than seven days a year the Florida residents annual pass is the best deal.
- Be prepared to spend all your money.
- Ask about shipping home so you don't have to carry on the plane - we shipped a big purchase to California for less than $18!
- The shorter lines for paying are in Ladies and Mens and Hats and Tees, ALWAYS. My mother works here, she would know. :)
- Not only can you find merchandise for practically every Disney character in this wonderful store, it's also a great place for photos!
- Stand around Stitch outside for a cool splash on hot days.
- Best one stop shop for all things Disney! If you're looking for something sold in one of the parks, you can most likely find it here!
- Worlds largest Disney store has something for everyone. It has changed a little bit and the ears selection has gone down, Magic Kingdom has a hat shop now with almost all the choices.
- Maravilhoso!!!!Inesquecvel!!!!Conhea com calma, entre no clima da magia e aproveite!