“Drink It Interns” Will Experience and Share One-of-a-Kind Craft Beer Stories
Tampa, FL (RestaurantNews.com) World of Beer is dedicated to beer. Really good beer, the stuff of good memories and the kind that accompanies great times with great people. That’s what we’re all about. So we’re inviting a team of interns to do just that — travel the world, hopping from brewery to brewery, WOB tavern to WOB tavern.
Whether you’re a photographer or writer, social media maverick or beer blog surfer, we are looking for you. The job is perfect for adventure seekers and storytellers, brewery fans and food lovers, beer experts and novices alike. So if you want to live, drink and tell the tale, apply for the chance to share your experience as a Drink It Intern.
Our Drink It Interns will be WOB’s narrators, capturing content from around the country and the world and sharing it back via our social media channels, bringing consumers into the world of brew traveling. The interns will be reporting on a behind-the-scenes look at the beer industry, covering brewery and WOB tavern events, while gaining real-world knowledge and unleashing their creativity. This job is all about traveling, shooting, editing, writing, and drinking awesome beer (cheers to that!). They’ll also have a chance to learn from the beer experts at DRAFT MAGAZINE! This is guaranteed to be the most epic summer job of their lives.
The interns aren’t just working for free beer, it’s a paid internship! And, while traveling, their flights, lodging, meals, and of course, beer, will all be covered.
“This internship is a natural extension of World of Beer’s ‘drink it in’ culture,” said World of Beer CEO and President Paul Avery. “We are excited to empower our customers to share these experiences through this unique Drink It Intern program.”
World of Beer will be accepting applications from March 1 to March 26, 2016. Whether you are a college student, freshly graduated or a working professional, this position is for you. There are two ways to apply:
- Share a one-minute video telling us why you are the perfect person to be our “Drink It Intern” this summer. Review a beer, tell us about your favorite brewery, show us your hidden talent or share what you feel helps us get to know you better. The point is to be creative, so feel free to upload photos and be sure to share your social media handles with us when you apply so we can get to know you!
- Get your application on the “top of the pile” and come to one of our in-tavern interviews! Candidates should be ready to show us their true personality, wow us with their social media and creative prowess, impress us with their passion for beer and food, and own the stage in front of our interview panelists.
Candidates must be 21 years old to enter and will not be needed on a full-time basis. Open to applicants in all 50 states. To upload your video or get more information, be sure to visit www.worldofbeer.com/drinkitintern.
World of Beer (WOB) is the ultimate craft beer haven that offers guests a global beer experience right from the barstool. The original craft beer tavern complements its database of more than 28,000 beers with a signature tavern fare menu featuring a variety of elevated comfort food that provides the perfect marriage of food and beer for an unparalleled experience. Because, the way WOB sees it, guests should do more than drink a beer, they should drink it in. World of Beer encourages guests to drink in the moments they encounter at the tavern. Whether it be through the bottle, the glass, the menu, the live music or the company, WOB offers the best craft variety on the planet to the beer aficionado and casual beer fan alike. There are currently more than 75 taverns open in 20 states including AL, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, LA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI and will be opening soon in IN, KY, MA, MN, OK and PA. Visit www.wobusa.com.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record