- My favorite exhibit is the Art of Abandonment on the top floor, but there's something in here for just about everyone
- Try the wooly mammoth, or get two
- Incredible local art and the best fried bologna sandwich I've ever had. If you sit outdoors, there are almost always street musicians.
- Its a nice place to discover local art. Definitely worth a visiting this gallery. Dont forget there is a 2nd floor as well.
- Great place for local art
- Great homemade art work by a lot of people
- Cool work made by people in Asheville
- What's not to like about an art gallery that also has a retro soda fountain?
- Wow! Soo cool peruse the art. When you need a break get a float! It's All Good
- Nice art. Lots of local stuff. I enjoyed walking through and bought a few items!
- Go downstairs down the left aisle to my gallery!
- It wouldn't be a Woolworths without a fountain
- Really awesome place. Downstairs had more modern, colorful art.
- If you are new to Asheville be sure to stop by to see what local artists have been working on this season :)
- Check out Julia Fosson's encaustic art!
- Cool place to look at or buy some local art. Iced coffee has coffee ice cubes it it too!
- Great place to catch a casual meal and check out some local art. The pimento cheese was really good.
- Check out Eco Krinkle Club jewelry
- Also the Soda Fountain is not the original. It was taken out when a dollar store took over the location. The current owner rebuilt it after he bought it.
- There's a great (original?) soda fountain down the right hand side as you walk in the front of this gallery. They have soda fountain drinks, ice cream, and some food like hot dogs and such. Yum!