Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company
- Produce up-and-coming plays and playwrights. Always an interesting night at Woolly.
- Discounted "Stampede Seats" are available on the day of every performance. On sale at 6pm for 8pm curtain. CHECK IT OUT!!
- Free wifi! #winning
- Pre-order drinks instead of waiting in long lines during intermission!
- Hit and miss quality but always interesting.
- Always leave a little time before or after a play to explore the lobby - Woolly does a great job with creative exhibits that enhance the experience of the play.
- Expect a wild ride.
- Tres genereux! Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company has "Pay-What-You-Can" tickets for their first two performances of every main stage production
- This is the top theater company downtown for seeing new plays. Drama here is edgy, takes real risks, and is almost always memorable.
- Order drinks for intermission before the show starts, and skip the line later.
- Love WM productions! Always instructive and usually amazing! :-)
- Show up early to play the games in the lobby and have a drink, but the productions can be a little off color.
- I like that they do not just go for the safe shot
- Six pack was the best arts purchase I've made in a long time.
- Let them eat cake!!! Marie Antoinette!
- The 6 pack is absolutely worth it if you're under 30. Best theater for new plays in the region.
- Pay-what-you-can on opening nights!
- Text DCFASHIONWEEK to 827-222 and download the UBER app to get $15 off your first ride for fashion week!
- Mike Daisey rules! Woolly Mammoth is a great venue for his monologues. No matter where you sit, you're right there with him.
- Bid on two ticket to Mr. Burns, a post-electric play, and support local Girl Scouts! Online auction begins April 4. http://bit.ly/DWAuction2012