Woofie's Hot Dogs
Hot Dogs, Diner, American
1919 Woodson Rd
St Louis, MO 63114
- "Cash only" and a cramped space add an extra level to the Chicago experience.
- They take debit with a surcharge!
- Tuesday Special: Chili Pie. Definitely worth it!
- Bring cash. They charge for using plastic. You can get Cherry Coke here!
- Awesome Chicago Style Hot Dog.
- The Big Herm double Chicago dog is the best!
- Great hot dogs. Their Chicago dogs are the real deal.
- They do take credit cards now. Lots of outside seating, not much inside at all.
- Creative menu. Was excited to try but the final product seemed ordinary. Chili tasted canned and the polish dog was grilled too long.
- Cathy's Reuben, Chicago dog, popular
- Big Herm! Best Chicago hotdog stand in the suburb called St. Louis...
- Best corn dog I have ever had!
- The fries are the best in town.
- Awesome as always
- Absolutely the BEST Hot Dogs I've had in a long time ... Ruben & Coney Dogs!
- Didn't live up to the hype
- Cash only! Great hot dogs, but the polish sausage dog is really tasty.