25124 Demott Dr (at Joplin St.)
Joplin, MO 64801
- Best brisket around. Good blend of smoke, meat and flavor. Texas style beans are great. Great flavor with a little kick! Reasonably priced menu.
- ate here once. won't be returning. the baked beans were awful and there was so much fat on the brisket. not a good place to eat in my opinion. much better places in joplin to have bbq.
- Best BBQ in town because of their brisket an ribs(the real way u judge BBQ), not oversized orders of Suzy Qs or other sides. Unless you don't like it a little spicy, then go elsewhere.
- Chopped beef sandwich is amazing!
- The ribs are good on their own. The sweet sauce is great. The mild is gOod
- Everything is good. I especially like the turkey and lean beef. Can't go wrong with the two meat combo!
- The breakfast burritos are the best you'll ever have.
- Get the lean brisket. It is absolutely amazing!