Woodmark Hotel and Still Spa
Hotel, Spa, Event Space
- Ask for Jennifer's section, she knows her local wine and will help pick to your taste
- Kirkland's Woodmark Hotel offers comfortable rooms, friendly service and pleasant clean accommodations on Lake Washington. Enjoy boat tours during the day and a nightcap at Bin on the Lake afterwards.
- Say hello to Woody the labradoodle at the front desk!
- Make sure to raid the pantry. Free snacks and drinks very late
- Beautiful Hotel with a view of Lake Washington. Enjoyed or stay!
- Convenient for visiting the cluster of wineries around Woodinville, about a 15-minute drive away. Bin on the Lake restaurant sports an 80-wine dispenser well-stocked with Washington and Oregon labels.
- Between 11pm-1am, they have free food and snacks in Woody's office.
- Great place for a Spa day
- Comfortable hotel in a lovely spot next to Lake Washington. Great in the summer. Decor somewhat dated - and no electrical sockets next to the bed!
- Sweet hotel located directly on Lake Washington. If you are going to Seattle or Kirkland, stay here!!!
- Try the clambake - So much fun at the woodmark. Clambake in the lake.
- Sports Bar service is terrible!
- Gorgeous view, very friendly staff, complimentary champagne, and a bottle of wine and chocolates for our 40th anniversary!
- Quiet location, smart clean hotel, friendly, polite and helpful staff. Best nights sleep in a long time. Complimentary glass of champagne during check in is a nice touch.
- Enjoyed staying here very much!
- The best manicures!
- Gorgeous view + Complimentary champagne on checkin + Molton Brown toiletries = awesome. Even better, there's a hotel dog named "Woody"
- Take time out from your day and play with Woody, the hotel mascot. He's a small, golden Labradoodle. Such a good dog.
- Restaurants here are not great. Try Trellis or Cafe Juanita nearby instead.
- This place is gorgeous. 2 weeks out of every year.