Woodman's Food Market
Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Good vegan selections
- Open 24 hrs, love shopping @ night when you can avoid the crowds.
- Park near a crosswalk so you can actually get your cart to your vehicle.
- They do not take credit cards so make sure you have cash, debit card.
- liquor store is only open between 8 and 9 because woodmans is based in Wisconsin, and it's a law there that they must close by 9. They just use the same policy everywhere.
- Get the fresh sushi good as hell
- The mayor is an employee!
- Get most of my groceries from here; like milk, eggs and bread prices.
- The red carts are wider if you need more stuff.
- Just can't stay away from this place.
- I love this store!!!
- They have really weird hours in the liquor dept.
- Be nice to the baggers. They work the hardest out of anyone in the store for the least amount of money.
- Liquor department was JUST remodeled so check it out! It's open 'til 8:50PM every day.
- Prices are usually lowest except Aldi's but have all name brand, ethnic and special dietary need foods.
- You could get lost! Check out woman was friendly. But dont like seeing self checkout.
- You want it, they got it! Plus you still have some money left when you leave
- We do not get groceries anywhere else. Best prices on produce in the city.
- Great craft beer selection.
- Best grocery store in Rockford by far