Woodman's Food Market
- If you want to come when it's slow, stop in the last week of the month when everyones EBT runs out.
- Time to eat well again like I said watch the expiration dates ok. They can get kinda tricky on you.
- Best grocery store! Huge (and huge selection), great prices, biggest selection of asian and other ethnic foods outside of a specialty store, and open 24x7x363
- If u go pass 10 pm u c the weirdest shit!!
- Holy people watching place.
- Watch for expiration dates on all refrigerated/perishable foods!
- I love shopping here. I get all the deals I need. Except I always get stuck in the bread aisle, lol because you so much to choose from. And I'm not even a bread lover. Lol
- Don't lean on the walls
- The liquor store easily has the best craft beer selection I've ever seen at a grocery store liquor store.
- Wanna feel like you're rich? Buy some Cavier: only $7.30 an ounce. Wanna feel like you're super rich? Buy some Justin Bieber cologne for $34/ounce
- Love the liquor store. The grocery store itself has the best selection ever. I've seen koolaide flavors totally foreign to me. The gas station leaves something 3 be desired. Can't use ur bank card
- Variety in quality and prices to fit any budget
- Best time is to shop at night!
- I love their salads...and veggie snacks...convenient for work...
- Best selection for liquor/beer in the area
- Prices are pretty reasonable, except dog food...liquor selection is awesome....
- Everything. The variety and pricing is the best!
- Great gluten free, organic, and ethnic choices. Huge selection of healthy and fresh foods, with great prices. $50 worth of groceries for 2 1/2 weeks, for 4 people.
- They'll cut off your song to talk over the intercom :/
- Wstch the experation dates on lables