Woodlands Vegetarian Restaurant
Vegetarian / Vegan, Indian
60 Lebuh Penang
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10200
+60 4-263 9764
- Place to go for vegan Indian food.. If u needa get out of da heat.. It's fully aircond & super clean! (,")
- Great local place for Indian vegan. Had the thali set for lunch.. Highly recommended. Aircon space is clean and friendly -- great venue to get out of the heat!
- Terrible place to eat !!
- Love the chanai bathura
- try the dosai here, you won't be disappointed. :)
- Strictly no outside food/drink allowed!
- Great variety. Usually gets crowded by 7pm on Sundays
- Cant speak to quality of food bc we left after owner gave my girlfriend the most disgusting looks from the moment we walked in. Id recommend skipping it on principal. Dont support chauvinism!
- First I tried Mutter Paneer and was disappointed, peas were old and hard, not much paneer and 70% were onions :( then I tried Ghee Paper masala dosai and it was fantastic! I changed my mind abt them
- Everything on the menu
- fuck yes real vegetarian Indian food guys got it bang on
- I love the food and the price is reasonable
- Channa bathura and filter coffee
- A great place to enjoy a Thali set for lunch in the a/c on a very hot day.
- Large choix de plats vgtariens, service rapide, bon rapport qualit prix, cuisine savoureuse
- Amazing indian restaurant in the heart of the indian neighbourhood. Dishes are big!
- We practically live here when in Penang. Top choices are paper dosa for a snack or a thali for lunch. Or try a masala tea with a simple vadai. Yum!
- The mango lassi was really good, food was ok for the price.
- Food is not that oily
- Friendliest waiter I've ever met! Chenna Bathura is a must try!