Park, Basketball Court
601 E. High St. (at Kentucky Ave. and Clay Ave.)
Lexington, KY 40502
- A great place to relax and unwind or play.
- Watch it at night. Lots of drunks and junkies like to cut through here at night and won't hesitate to holler at a pretty young lady. Just be cautious and ignore them. They're mostly harmless.
- Beautiful and historic area of Lexington. Just blocks from downtown. If your kids are into skateboarding, it has the city's only skate park that I know of. Very popular park for tennis players.
- Best all-around park in Lexington. Plenty of shade on the playground for the little ones.
- Great place to play tennis during the summer months. Many players out there to play pick up games with from different levels!!
- It was a great time with the family!
- lots of open green space to play
- Basketball, tennis, swingsets & more! Take your favorite frisbee and toss it around after a nice picnic on the grass!
- If you some cigarettes don't let people know! They are all scavengers!
- Play on the giant mulch mounds on the children's playground in the Spring
- Take your pup to the Dog Swim on the pool's closing day!