Dim Sum, Chinese
1984 State Route 27
Edison, NJ 08817
- it just opened and packed. Its Like a mob scene during black Friday sales. Come right before it opens. Always at 1045am and line up. lol
- Best Dim Sum in the Edison/Metuchen area! Might be the only Dim Sum there though, haha.
- Mediocre dim sum. Not the worst. But no manhattan.
- Ding Nay Goh Fie.
- Coming on a weekend is guaranteed a long line by the line! Good luck if you are coming in a big group! And be ready to share a table if needed!
- When you see alot of Asian people eating here, it's a sign of authenticity of their food. Plus it's reasonably priced right. Food is very good, just knowing what to order.
- Shrimp dumplings!
- Authentic Cantonese food.
- Go early to get a seat
- Love their daily lunch specials, dinner and Sunday dim-sum.
- Saturday and Sunday 11:00- great Dim Sum
- Sticky pork buns are perfect
- Shrimp dumplings are extra plump
- Great dim sum made to order loved it! Shrimp dumpling are great
- Order process is very confusing especially on Sunday around 3 p.m. Not sure if you're allowed to order from the menu or if the selection is limited to the carts.
- Expect authentic dim sum/Cantonese cuisines and rushed service especially if you are Chinese.
- Brunch is super delicious! Muffin...Sumai...Rolls...Yummmmmmmm:)
- Pan fried seafood noodles.
- Shrimp dong fen!
- Horrible service and their fried calamari is extra saltyyyy.