Rock Club, Concert Hall, Music Venue
128 NE Russell St (btw NE M L King Blvd. & NE Rodney Ave.)
Portland, OR 97212
- Go see some great bands play while enjoying a drink from the balcony bar.
- Be the old guy in the room who talks shit on the bands.
- Don't step on my feet!
- I saw Why? here. It's a great venue and airplane hanger like space makes for some great sound.
- The name is a little deceiving. It's not a gay bar.
- Ich hab noch nie einen Klub mit so vielen Mnnern mit so langen Brten zu Dance Music tanzen gesehen...
- Bar now takes credit cards
- See a bluegrass band here!
- They won't let you use the bathroom after a show lets out :-(
- Saw the Old 97s there last night! It was fantastic..and glad I had cash for the bar!
- Bring cash for the bar!
- see a show and feel the floor move under your feet...no you aren't that drunk.
- Small venue, great view!
- Nice venue, even has a water station.
- Live music is best!
- A lot of great bands play here. The floors gets sticky because all drinks are in a plastic cup.
- I saw May day Parade. I died. SO good.
- Have a beer, See a show...
- Like a masonic temple hangar. Sick sick sick
- I never not have an amazing time here and then there's the downstairs cool space patio for smoking ..indoor part has sandwhich delivery service, drinks and it's cozy GO DOWNSTAIRS