Wolfgang Puck Express
7800 Col H Weir Cook Mem Dr (in Indianapolis International Airport, Near B7)
Indianapolis, IN 46241
- Since you are traveling and are on-the-go we know you want something fast and delicious. That is why we created Wolfgang Puck Express, now all you have to do is decide what you are in the mood for.
- RUN AWAY! Absolutely horrible service; completely forgot my order; cilantro aioli was garlic and parsley mixed with brown mustard; herb crusted fries had no herbs; disgusting.
- Great bloody Marys!
- The service here sucks.
- Order a liqueur drink and get an extra shot for $4. Its airport food, what does everyone expect?
- the service here is horrible
- If anything, avoid. Terrible service, rude chef, and food has made me sick. RUN FOR THE HILLS on this one.
- horrible service. piss poor food. in short it's TRASH
- Out of draft beer, half the things on the menu are out of stock... Wait staff is rude and negligent... Cooks are sending out black burnt pizzas... Avoid!
- Not the worlds biggest menu.
- The service is good, although is slow
- Best place to eat in the airport. Can be slow sometimes, so plan ahead.
- Service wasn't great, but the butternut squash soup was tasty.
- BBQ chicken salad was pretty good!
- Their Margarita pizza is good!!
- Try the pizza!
- Horrible breakfast. Gross.
- Wolfgang Puck creepily reminds me of Jack Nicholson
- No mojitos (understandable, but disappointing) no blush wine listed on the menu. If you have AT&T phone, wifi doesn't work.
- Buy a beer get a shot for $2. This place wants you to get sloppy.